PANOLIN HLP SYNTH
Is a fully synthetic, long life, readily biodegradable hydraulic fluid. Having been available since 1985 and used in equipment for in excess of 1 billion hours, the credibility and experience is unparalleled supported by over 200 OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) approvals.
PANOLIN HLP SYNTH fulfils three criteria:
• Environmental compatibility
• Technological reliability
In case of leakage, PANOLIN HLP SYNTH is fully decomposed by soil and water micro-organisms, without affecting the environment and practically free of deposits. PANOLN HLP SYNTH conserves valuable resources thanks to its long services life.
Since 1986, biological degradability of PANOLIN HLP SYNTH has been assessed trialled and approved including:
• ASTM D-6046-98a: Pw,1,Tw1,Ts1
• Blaue Engel UZ 79/ The Blue Angel, due to its good biodegradability
• Biological degradability: 80% (mean value) to CEC-L-33-T-82 / CEC-L-33-A93
• Environmental Agency Standards
• Eco labels from: Croatia, Czech Republic, Germany, Japan, Korea, Sweden
• Water Hazard classifications / VwVwS; nwg (35020-35040) WGK-1
PANOLIN HLP SYNTH is a 100% synthetic high-performance hydraulic fluid complying with VDMA 24'568 HEES( synthetic esters insoluble in water). Ageing requirements are exceeded by far. PANOLIN HLP SYNTH is a saturated ester product combined with high-grade additives.
• Extremely good ageing characteristics and wear protection
• Practically no residues or gumming due to ageing products
• Far greater reserve capacities than conventional hydraulic fluids
• Excellent high-pressure characteristics
• High stability against oxidation (unparalleled)
• Excellent cold flow characteristics (pour point down to -60°C)
• Does not affect conventional sealing materials (complies with VDMA 24'569
The technology built into PANOLIN HLP SYNTH not only gives it outstanding performance, but makes it extremely economical in use. Although it cost more than conventional hydraulic fluids, the investment is repaid in terms of service life. PANOLIN HLP SYNTH shows no sign of ageing even over long periods.
PANOLIN HLP SYNTH Viscosities & Packaging available:
Viscosity grades: 15,22,32,46,68 and 100
• 23 Litres (20kg) pails
• 210 Litre (190kg) drums
• 1000 Litre (870kg) IBCs.
If you’re looking at this page you will have heard of PANOLIN HLP SYNTH by now!
It is the product of choice in all the major dredging projects throughout the Asia Pacific region. Piling, bridge building, road building, offshore, subsea, railway maintenance, crane trucks, pipeline construction; all these industries in Australasia plus more are using PANOLIN HLP SYNTH for the environmental, technological and cost-effectiveness superiority.